Homemade jelly with yogurt and fruit
Yogurt is a source of protein while jelly is garnished with berries that are rich in fiber. The vegetable gelatin leaf is easy and you can find it everywhere.
- 4 leaves of vegetable gelatin
- 5 wp lemon or orange juice
- ½ lemon zest, well grated
- 150 gr. yoghurt
- 200 g Assorted berries
- A small handful of fresh mint
- Put the gelatine leaves in a medium bowl and cover with cold water. Leave it on for five minutes or until soft. Turn them several times to make sure they do not stick together.
- Pour the juice, lemon zest, 100 ml of water into a small frying pan and heat until just warm. Remove it from the hot eye.
- Press the gelatin leaves until the water is gone and then add them to the pan until the liquid has melted.
- Pour into 250 ml of water and yogurt until well combined.
- Pour the jelly mixture into 4 cups or plates, cover and leave in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with mint berries and leaves!