Ice cream with yogurt and fruit
- 250 gr. yoghurt sheep or vegetable
- 1 μπανάνα
- 1 tc. honey (or other sweetener)
- 4 strawberries (or fruit of your choice)
Place all the ingredients in the blender and beat them until they are homogenized. Then we divide in ice cream molds and put them in the freezer for at least two hours. Finally, we can pour into chocolate or fruit.
- In children as 1 year, we omit honey.
- We always use classic yoghurt with "skin" and not yogurt dessert.
Recipe from http://www.threpsisnutrition.com