Mediterranean scrambled eggs
Try this Mediterranean version and enjoy a great breakfast.
- 1 and others extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 and others Kalamata Olives
- 1 wp capers
- 4 eggs
- ¼ sp. dried oregano
- Black pepper
- Fresh dill for serving (optional)
In a non-stick frying pan, place the pepper, cherry tomatoes, olives and capers and cook for 1 min.
Then put the eggs in and start to stir. Add the oregano and enough black pepper and continue cooking until the eggs are done. Serve with a little olive oil and fresh dill.