As long as the days allow it and as long as we can keep the summer with us, preparing a picnic can be a very enjoyable process!
Summer is identified with high temperatures and this necessarily makes many and small meals. Snacks are a very good solution, as they are easy to transport and weigh, without weighing the stomach.
When they can be healthy and delicious, children become ideal and entertaining.
Such a recipe is also the current one, as our first Well B Retreat, the chef of the Thalatta Beach Hotel, made us delicious chocolate cereal bars that we were all attracted to.
Of course, we used our couverture with at least 60% cocoa content, which you can find here: https://wellb.gr/products/steviadarkchocolate
Let's go see the recipe! It is easy and you will love the result!
- 450 gr tahini
- 200 gr organic fir honey
- 200 gr chocolate health ή Milk Chocolate (if you prefer it deliciously)
- 150 gr nuts
- 150 gr cereals
- 200 gr oats
- 80 gr cranberries
Heat the tahini and honey to a benn marie. Melt separately the couverture to another benn marie. Place nuts, cereals, oats and cranberries in a bass and add honey with tahini. Mix all of them until they are homogenized and then incorporate molten couverture. Spread on a pan, cut the bars and leave for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator to rest and tighten.
Recipe: Charalambos Flevari, Executive Chef Thalatta Hotel
The June heat is here and this makes light meals more necessary than ever before.
Salads are ideal for this time and we have prepared for you a salad that will delight you!
We entered the kitchen with Sabrina Choraffa, which using them salad products B by Nadia Boule and seasonal vegetables, made a recipe fresh and light!
It is thorough and especially delicious!
For the salad:
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 2 cup kiwi cooked
- 2 handfuls of wild rocket
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 1 pepper yellow or orange in chips
- Cranberry chopped (optional)
- 5 and others B by Nadia Boule extra virgin organic olive oil from Crete
- 3 et al B by Nadia Boule Organic balsamic vinegar from Nemea
- 3 and others B by Nadia Boule organic orange pepper with goji berry, agave and asteroid anise
- 1c. B by Nadia Boule untreated Messolongi salt with herbs
Boil chickpeas and quinas separately as quinoa only takes 15 minutes to soften. Season and let cool. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette and beat very well until homogenized. Ideally use a hand mixer to create a viscous eye. Pour the salad and mix thoroughly until all the salad ingredients are boiled.
- 200 gr. locust bean nuts
- 80 gr. oats
- 100 gr. walnuts, grated
- 5 blackheads
- 70 γρ. organic fir honey
- 80 gr. coconut oil
- 1 sp. cinnamon, powdered
- 2 raw cashew mugs (soaked all night or at least 3 hours)
- 2 and others tahini
- 3 and others lemon juice
- 3 and others organic honey
- 3 and others coconut oil
- 4-5 vanilla drops
Beat the nut nuts in the blender until they become flour. We also fill the oats to hit them with the nuts. Add the remaining materials to the base and beat them until a sticky mass is created. Place a non-stick paper on a tray, add the mixture and press it to reach the surface of approximately 2 cm. Bake it in the air at 180 ° C for 10. Let it cool down.
While baking the base in the oven, beat the cashews until they become cream. Add the remaining materials and continue to beat at low speed until they unite. Put the cream in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to stabilize. Serve individual portions into glass beakers, creating layers. At the bottom of the glass, we place the base that has cooled down, breaking it with our hands in chunks. Fill over 2 tablespoons of cream soup and pour over 1 tablespoons organic orange pepper with goji berry, agave and asteroids anise from above.
- If you do not want to serve the cheesecake right away, keep the cream and coat in the refrigerator and the base away from the refrigerator so as not to soften.
- We used organic honey as a sweetener that is full of vitamins and trace elements but if you are a vegan you can easily replace it with agave syrup.
Banana Cake has come in recent years as a recipe in Greece and the truth is that it has been loved a lot!
It is easy, sweet without licking, something between bread and cake and can become very healthy.
Mommy loves it because she loves children and why they consume fruits in this way without even realizing it. It is also the perfect accompaniment to afternoon coffee, so everyone is happy!
Let's make it to its healthy, natural version!
For muffins we will need: (7-8 individual maffins)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 / 2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- a few drops of natural vanilla extract
- 1 and so on cinnamon
- a pinch some fleur de sel
- 1 / 2 and so on. nutmeg
- 1 yoghurt 2%
- 1 1 / 2 cup flour
- 1 / 2 cup of oats, whipped into the moult until flour
- 1 / 2 and so on baking soda
- 1.kg baking powder
- 3 table spoon of organic fir honey
- 1 and so on chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, in the air.
- Pour the bananas with a fork or mullet and in a large bowl re-mix with remaining liquid ingredients (olive oil, eggs, vanilla, honey, yoghurt).
- Stir well with wire and start adding solids slowly, stirring continuously! The aim is to create a gentle homogeneous mixture.
- Apply a little olive oil on the inside of the individual baking pan to prevent sticking to baking. (disposable aluminum for greater convenience)
- Divide the mixture into the pans. Leave space because they will inflate during baking.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. (Mufins will be ready when you carefully drill them with a toothpick or knife and they come out clean)
- Remove from the oven and allow 10 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Take them carefully out of the pans and serve with strawberries or any other fruit you want!
- If you want to use only oats in your recipe, you can do it, but it will not feel like cake. It will look more like a muesli or bar, so better use a baking pan for this.
- Do not worry about the exact grams of the cup. Just make sure you make a recipe in this way to use the same beaker for all the materials.
- As always, leave your imagination free and use materials of your choice, such as chocolate chips or a small amount of nuts.