Summer is almost here and the time for detox is now!
Smoothies are a great and effective way to detoxify, since you can combine fruits and vegetables in the blender, combining them with the energy you need, the vitamins you need and the moisture for proper hydration during the summer.
So today, I went to the organic folk of my neighborhood and sparked fruit and season vegetables to make you my favorite detoxifying smoothie.
It's too simple to cook and all you need is a good blender.
The smoothie includes:
- 1 μπανάνα
- 1 / 2 apple
- 5-6 strawberries
- 1 tea spoon of chia seeds
- 2 kale leaves
- a piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tea spoon of flax seed
- 1 table spoon of organic fir honey
- 1/2 glass of water
- 6-7 ice cubes
Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly and clean them carefully.
Put all the ingredients in the blender and beat them until they are homogenized.
If the mixture is too thick, add a little more water or ice cubes.
Serve in a glass and enjoy one of the most refreshing and healthy juices of spring!
- To keep your smoothie out of thin air, start adding some water and slowly add the amount you want until it gets the desired liquidity.
- Instead of kale, you can use fresh spinach. It will be the same thrilling and tasty! Beware of quantity to avoid blasphemy.
- Instead of shredded linseed, you can use it whole, although it will probably not be hit as well in smooothie (it will remain whole). But it will not change anything in its flavor.
- At the grocery store, prefer the organic veggies and fruits of every season, since they haven't been cultured with chemicals and they provide your body with all the necessary nutrients!