Summer is almost here and the time for detox is now!
Smoothies are a great and effective way to detoxify, since you can combine fruits and vegetables in the blender and also a perfect way to hydrate during the day.
So today, I visited the organic market and came back home to make my favourite detox smoothie.
It's too simple to make and all you need is a good blender.
The smoothie includes:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 apple
- 5-6 strawberries
- 1 tea spoon of chia seeds
- 2 kale leaves
- a piece of fresh ginger
- 1 tea spoon of flax seed
- 1 table spoon of organic fir honey
- 1/2 glass of water
- 6-7 ice cubes
Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix well.
If the mixture is too thick, add a little more water or ice cubes.
Serve in a glass and enjoy one of the most refreshing and healthy juices of spring!
- Start making your smoothie by adding a little bit of water and slowly add the amount you want until it gets the desired liquidity.
- Instead of kale, you can use fresh spinach. Be careful with the quantity so that it won't become too bitter.
- Flaxseed and chia seeds are considered to be superfoods since they are full of vitamins. They are really easy to use in smoothies since they blend with all the other ingredients.
- At the grocery store, prefer the organic veggies and fruits of every season, since they haven't been cultured with chemicals and they provide your body with all the necessary nutrients!