Banana Cake has come in recent years as a recipe in Greece and the truth is that it has been loved a lot!
It is easy, sweet without licking, something between bread and cake and can become very healthy.
Mommy loves it because she loves children and why they consume fruits in this way without even realizing it. It is also the perfect accompaniment to afternoon coffee, so everyone is happy!
Let's make it to its healthy, natural version!
For muffins we will need: (7-8 individual maffins)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 / 2 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- a few drops of natural vanilla extract
- 1 and so on cinnamon
- a pinch some fleur de sel
- 1 / 2 and so on. nutmeg
- 1 yoghurt 2%
- 1 1 / 2 cup flour
- 1 / 2 cup of oats, whipped into the moult until flour
- 1 / 2 and so on baking soda
- 1.kg baking powder
- 3 table spoon of organic fir honey
- 1 and so on chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, in the air.
- Pour the bananas with a fork or mullet and in a large bowl re-mix with remaining liquid ingredients (olive oil, eggs, vanilla, honey, yoghurt).
- Stir well with wire and start adding solids slowly, stirring continuously! The aim is to create a gentle homogeneous mixture.
- Apply a little olive oil on the inside of the individual baking pan to prevent sticking to baking. (disposable aluminum for greater convenience)
- Divide the mixture into the pans. Leave space because they will inflate during baking.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. (Mufins will be ready when you carefully drill them with a toothpick or knife and they come out clean)
- Remove from the oven and allow 10 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Take them carefully out of the pans and serve with strawberries or any other fruit you want!
- If you want to use only oats in your recipe, you can do it, but it will not feel like cake. It will look more like a muesli or bar, so better use a baking pan for this.
- Do not worry about the exact grams of the cup. Just make sure you make a recipe in this way to use the same beaker for all the materials.
- As always, leave your imagination free and use materials of your choice, such as chocolate chips or a small amount of nuts.