Healthy has never been so delicious!
It is truly a myth that health recipes can't be tasty too!
Fruit's natural sweeteners and honey offer an amazing taste to sweets without using any refined sugar. Sweeteners from stevia plant also offer a perfect solution.
In today's chocolate mousse, I used our stevia milk and dark chocolates , and I experimented with one of our previous recipes, adapting it to my own tasteful preferences.
As always, I suggest that you do the same, using as a decoration season fruits and dry nuts that you love.
So, let's see the ingredients: that i used for the chocolate cream (5-6 servings)
- 2 big ripe avocados
- 2 bananas
- a few drops of vanilla flavour
- 12 dates
- a pinch salt
- 3 tea spoons of cacao
- 2 tea spoons of almond butter
- 1 stevia milk chocolate (90 gr)
- 1 dark stevia chocolate (90 gr)
- We peel the avocado and the bananas and place them in a mixer with the dates, vanilla drops, almond butter, cocoa and salt. The more ripe the avocados and bananas are, the better the texture of the cream will be.
- Remove half of the cream from the mixer and leave it on a plate.
- In bain marie we melt 1 stevia chocolate and add it to the mixer with the other half of the cream. Mix until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Serve the mixture in small pots and place them in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- We follow exactly the same steps with the rest of the cream, but this time we mix it with stevia milk chocolate.
For my garnish I used:
- pomegranate with chopped almonds
- organic orange spread with goji berries and star anise and chopped cashews
- pineapple, cut into pieces
Of course, you can choose your own favorite fruits and ingredients as a topping.
- If you do not want to use 2 different chocolates as I did, just double the amount of your preferable chocolate in the recipe.
- If the dates are stiff and are hard to melt, soak them in warm water for a few minutes, place them on a kitchen towel for the water to absorb before you put them in the mixer and use them right away.
- Prefer seasonal fruits as a topping as they contain the vitamins and trace elements the body needs at this time of the year.