Healthy has never been so delicious!
Every time trying out recipes for the blog, I confirm how foolish it is to think that only thickening foods are delicious and that they need heavy ingredients for a delicious cuisine.
Natural fruit and honey sweeteners give an incredible result and of course the stevia herbal sweetener is a solution for those who want to avoid processed sugar and chemical sweeteners such as aspartame.
In today's chocolate mousse, I used our chocolates with stevia, milk and health, and I experimented with our previous recipe, adapting it to my own tasteful preferences.
As always, I suggest that you do something like that, using for decorating the sweet season fruits and materials that you love.
So, let's see the ingredients: I used for chocolate cream was as follows: (5-6 servings)
- 2 big ripe avocados
- 2 ripe bananas
- a few drops of vanilla flavour
- 12 dates
- a pinch salt
- 3 tea spoons of cacao
- 2 and others almond butter
- 1 stevia milk chocolate (90 gr)
- 1 dark stevia chocolate (90 gr)
- We clean the avocado and bananas and beat them in the mixer with dough, vanilla, almond butter, cocoa and salt. The more ripe avocados and bananas are, the better the texture will have our cream.
- Remove half of the cream from the mixer and leave it on a plate.
- In a bin marie, melt 1 chocolate with stevia and add it to the mixer with half the cream. Beat until the mixture is homogenized.
- Serve the mixture in glass beakers (this quantity will reach you for approximately 3 portions) and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to tie the cream.
- We do exactly the same with the rest of the cream, but this time with chocolate milk with stevia. That is, put in the blender the rest of the remaining cream, melt in a bole of milk chocolate, add to the mixer and beat all the ingredients until they are homogenized. Divide the quantity into glasses and put in the refrigerator.
For my garnish I used:
- pomegranate with chopped almonds
- organic orange spread with goji berries and star anise and chopped cashews
- pineapple, cut into pieces
Of course, you can choose your own favorite fruits and ingredients in your cream.
- If you do not want to use 2 chocolate like me, simply double up the amount of chocolate of your choice in the recipe.
- If your doughs are hard and do not melt, before you knock them in the mixer, soak them in warm water for a few minutes, touch them on kitchen towels to absorb the water and use them immediately.
- Prefer seasonal fruits as a topping as they contain the vitamins and trace elements the body needs at this time of the year.