The June heat is here and this makes light meals more necessary than ever before.
Salads are ideal for this time and we have prepared for you a salad that will delight you!
We entered the kitchen with Sabrina Choraffa, which using them salad products B by Nadia Boule and seasonal vegetables, made a recipe fresh and light!
It is thorough and especially delicious!
For the salad:
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 2 cup kiwi cooked
- 2 handfuls of wild rocket
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 1 pepper yellow or orange in chips
- Cranberry chopped (optional)
- 5 and others B by Nadia Boule extra virgin organic olive oil from Crete
- 3 et al B by Nadia Boule Organic balsamic vinegar from Nemea
- 3 and others B by Nadia Boule organic orange pepper with goji berry, agave and asteroid anise
- 1c. B by Nadia Boule untreated Messolongi salt with herbs
Boil chickpeas and quinas separately as quinoa only takes 15 minutes to soften. Season and let cool. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix all the ingredients of the vinaigrette and beat very well until homogenized. Ideally use a hand mixer to create a viscous eye. Pour the salad and mix thoroughly until all the salad ingredients are boiled.