This happens when you combine your favorite sweet - Cheesecake ... with the absolute addiction - chocolate!!
And for those who are wondering, yes the cheesecake can be vegetarian, healthy and at the same time nutritious and so delicious. Dairy-free, no egg, gluten-free and no added sugar.
And yet, the result will surprise you. It's the most delicious thing that I had for a long time! Creamy, chocolate, light and really easy to make!
The recipe is very simple, it requires Only 30 minutes Preparation and 10 basic materials.
Recipe ingredients (for a moderate cheesecake):
For the cheesecake base you will need:
- 1 ½ cup dates without their pit
- 2 walnuts raw or raw almonds
- 3 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
For the filling you will need:
- 2 raw cashew mugs (which you will soak in water for 4-6 hours or the previous night and drain them well)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 420 ml full fat coconut milk (you can replace with other vegetable milk lighter in fat but will have less creamy texture of your sweet)
- 400gr. Black chocolate (cut into small pieces and melted in bian-marie)
- 1 / 3 of maple syrup sauce or agave syrup or honey
- Fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, blueberries, etc.
- Cream whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
Run a recipe:
- Place the dates into a blender and stir well (with breaks if you see the temperature of the blender) until a ball is formed (small pieces of dough will also be left).
- Put the nuts on the blender and knead with the salt and cocoa powder. Once homogenized, add the doughs and blend until a sticky mass is formed - if you press a little on your hands, you will see that it is molding. If it is too dry, add some more dough, if it is too moist add some almonds or nuts yet.
- Cut a piece of baking paper larger than the baking tin you use and push it well - we want the paper edges to protrude upward to help you remove it later.
- Lay well and straight the dough you have made on your pan. Put it in the freezer to tighten while you are making the filling.
- Drain the cashews well and beat them in the blender until they melt well, along with the rest of the stuffing stuff. A cream will be formed relatively thick (and so delicious - try it and adjust the sweetness you want).
- Remove the base from the freezer and spread on the cream. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4-6 hours to tighten or freeze for 1-2 hours.
- When ready, carefully pull the baking paper to remove the cheesecake from the baking dish.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries or berries or whatever else you like (put your imagination to work).
Notes: Store in the refrigerator for a few days (if there is any cheesecake left!) or in the freezer for a few weeks. .
Molecular biologist - nutritionist