Quinoa with roasted vegetables
Delicious dressing and fresh herbs will make your ingredients shine on this wonderful quinoa salad.
Materials (for 8 portions as accompanying):
- 1 small eggplant, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 mug of cherry tomatoes, cut in
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into cubes
- 4 and others extra virgin olive oil
- ½ sp. salt blossom
- ¼ sp. pepper
- 3 mugs of vegetable broth
- 1 - κι cups of quinoa, refined
- 3 and others balsamic vinegar
- ¾ sp. mustard Dijon
- Or mug for any fresh basil, parsley or chives
Put the vegetables and garlic in a pan. Sprinkle with 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil and add salt and pepper. Bake without covering it in 220 for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Stir once.
At the same time, in a large saucepan, boil the vegetable broth and add the quinoa. Then lower the temperature. Cover and simmer for 12 - 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Stir with a fork.
Transfer the vegetables and quinoa to a large bowl. Add vinegar, mustard and remaining oil. Put it over the vegetable mixture. Garnish with herbs and mix.