The new one absolute trend the decoration of the house is here!
I am a big fan of coconut candles they came to change the way you've seen the candles so far. Organic coconut, handmade, filled with wax and gaining eyes and impressions.
With a wooden wick and a handmade natural clay base that makes them environmentally friendly.
Light up the coconut candles in your home and smell the summer!
Find them in 2 fragrances:
Santorini on Fire (Coconut smoker perfumes)
Mykonos Passion (Citrus Flowers)
Wax Weight: 250-280g (depending on the size of the coconut, as it is a natural product)
Combustion duration: 70 hours
After using the candle, use the coconut shell as a decorative bowl or pot.
Instructions for use:
- Do not let the candle burn itself.
- Place it on a stable surface.
- Do not let the candle burn over 3 hours continuously.
- Before turning on the candle, clean the edge of the wooden wick with a soft cloth or a piece of paper and remove the burnt pieces from the wax.
- Do not leave the candle lit near flammable objects.
- Do not move candle when lit or warm.
- Turn off the candle once it reaches a point (1cm) from the end.
- Do not allow it to burn on sensitive surfaces as the coconut shell can sweat.